sobota, 29 marca 2014

Black crayon

"Black crayon" - 24. 03.14 - KM.

Please teach me how to see all other colours I don't recognize.
Please teach me how to paint a picture on an easel 'cause it's not that easy...

1. Too many drawings torn, turned into trash or burned out.
Random sketches on scraps of paper, long ago lost and forgotten.

Please teach me how to see all other colours I don't recognize.
Please teach me how to paint a picture on an easel 'cause it's not as easy as it might seem.

2. Too many contours, to clear and carefully drawn with black crayon.
Simple shapes so trite, blurry lines alternetely corrected or rubbed out.

Please teach me how to see all other colours I don't recognize.
Please teach me how to paint a picture on an easel 'cause it's not as easy as it might seem, naive.

Dirty brushes and hands, tired eyes, sleepless nights.
I don't care I really don't mind.
Dirty brushes and hands, tired eyes, sleepless nights.
I don't care I really don't mind.

Please teach me how to see all other colours I don't recognize.
Please teach me how to paint a picture on an easel 'cause it's not as easy as it might seem...

"Czarną kredką"

Proszę naucz mnie widzieć pozostałe kolory, których nie dostrzegam.
Proszę naucz mnie malować obrazy na sztaludze, to nie jest takie proste.

Zbyt wiele rysunków zostało potarganych, wyrzuconych do kosza lub spalonych.
Przypadkowe szkice na skrawkach papieru już dawno gdzieś zapodziane i zapomniane.

Proszę naucz mnie widzieć pozostałe kolory, których nie dostrzegam.
Proszę naucz mnie malować obrazy na sztaludze, bo to nie jest takie proste jak mogło by się wydawać. 

2. Zbyt wiele konturów, zbyt wyraźnych, starannie rysowanych czarną kredką.
Proste wzory, zbyt szablonowe. Rozmazane linie wciąż poprawiane lub gumowane.

Brudne pędzle i dłonie. Zmęczone oczy i nieprzespane noce.
Nie dbam o to, chyba wcale mi to nie przeszkadza...

Gdyby tak spojrzeć na świat zupełnie inaczej niż dotychczas...?

Pozdrawiam i przesyłam moją najnowszą piosenkę nagraną w wucetowym studiu. Kilka cudownych godzin, uwielbiam te chwile!
BLACK CRAYON - Klaudia Budner




Słonecznych dni! : ) KM.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Bardzo mi miło, że tu jesteś ; )